When in doubt, take a survey. I found this cool this or that survey. Here it goes…
1. What one song will you always know every word to?
I Want It That Way – Backstreet Boys
2. Which club were you involved with in high school?
I played baseball for a year and quite my second year. I use the term “played” loosely.
3. What’s your favorite quote?
“I only hope we never lose sight of one thing…that it was all started by a mouse.” -Walt Disney
4. Who was your worst teacher in school and why?
I am not name dropping him. But, easily one of my high school math teachers. Story time, I got kicked out of class for sharing answers on our morning problem. Common practice among the class. For whatever reason, he decided to single me out when addressing it. I said “dude, don’t single me out.” He kicked me out. The in school detention monitor said I needed to go back and get work. When she asked who sent me, she rolled her eyes when I told her because he commonly did this. I went back and he turned his back to me when I asked for work to give me. I slammed the door and said “what a dick.” Realizing my error, I went back to apologize after school. He was my last class of the day. When I went back to apologize, he cut me off. So I said, “well I was coming to apologize before you interrupted me. Try not being an asshole for once.” My parents had a parent teacher conference with him. That resolved nothing. He was disrespectful to them about raising me and he told me he was the teacher I was the student and he didn’t have to give me respect. I just laughed and said “you’re a fucking idiot.” I wound up retaking the class my senior year with another teacher. He was basically Mr. Hand from Fast Times at Ridgemont High except there was no redemption.
5. Who was your best teacher in school and why?
Teacher Appreciation Week Thanks : I will just share that link. These pays homage to some of my favorites. I was fortunate to have some real great ones.
6. What’s the most courageous thing you’ve ever done?
Pissed on a kid in kindergarten who wouldn’t move out of the way of the urinal when I had to pee. Fucking hosed down his jeans. Piece of shit.
7. What did you wish to become when you grew up?
8. What extracurricular activities were you involved in your high school?
Baseball for a second. Mainly drinking on weekends.
9. What’s the first thing you did after graduation?
Posted on Facebook lol
Questions about Hobbies
10. What is one thing that you are really good at?
Based on what people tell me, writing.
11. What is your go-to karaoke song?
I Want It That Way – Backstreet Boys
I Just Had Sex – Lonely Island
12. What is the most interesting topic you’ve done a project on?
We had to build a catapult in 6th grade with a partner. My dad helped me and my buddy Ryan with ours. We got laughed at for ours because of makeshift it was. We ended up winning second place in what shot the furthest. It was literally a small piece of plywood with a pool noodle as a stopper and a wooden spoon handle with a plastic fork attached.
13. How does a perfect weekend look like for you?
Hang with my family during the day. I have been enjoying wrestling with my son as of late. Then, drink and video games by night.
14. What’s a great book you read recently?
Under the Black Hat – which is stories from Wrestling announcer Jim Ross, good ole JR. THE GOAT!
15. What’s your favorite movie genre?
80s Teen movies or Crime
16. What fictional character do you wish you could meet?
17. What TV/Netflix/sitcom catchphrases do you enjoy using the most?
Boy Meets World and The Office
18. What game are you really good at?
Mario Party 2
19. What’s your biggest time waster?
20. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Questions about Traveling
21. What is the best place you ever visited?
Duh. Disney World.
22. What country would you travel to if you could go anywhere?
Any of the countries in the World Showcase in Epcot.
23. What does a perfect vacation look like for you?
The Most Magical Place on Earth.
24. What’s the one place that you visited and thought would be great but left feeling disappointed?
25. What’s the one place that you visited and though it would be disappointing but left feeling great?
26. What country would you like to visit but never live in?
27. Imagine winning a trip around the world. Five years, all expenses paid, but you can only visit five countries. Where would you go?
Ireland, Germany, Canada, Switzerland, Sweden
28. What another country besides your current one would you like to live in?
29. What’s the one thing you can’t travel without?
30. If you can hop on a plane within an hour, where would you go?
The House That Mickey Built
Questions about the Future
31. What actor/actress would you want to play you if they ever made a movie about your life?
Ryan Reynolds (I feel like his humor fits)
32. You discover a beautiful island where you decide to build a new society. What is the first rule you put in place?
Fact Check Your Fucking Bullshit or get King Joffrey’d
33. What five things would you take with you during the zombie apocalypse and why?
My family, phone, vehicle, pistol, computer (HOTARD HUDDLE NEVER STOPS)
34. If you had your own country, what would you call it?
35. If you were to write a book, what would it be about?
Media Coverage vs Society and why they are the same
36. If you could time travel, where would you go?
1980s and then go full Biff and make a living betting on sports.
37. Which movie sequel do you wish you could erase from history?
Meh, nothing comes to mind.
38. If your life was a movie, what three songs would be on the soundtrack?
Words I Never Said – Lupe Fiasco
Secret Crowds – Angels and Airwaves
High Hopes – Panic At The Disco
39. If you had to live in another country, where would it be?
Canada…thought we established this.
40. If you could have dinner with anyone from history, who would it be?
Martin Luther King Jr. or Walt Disney
41. If you could marry a fictional character, who would it be?
Sloan Sabbith, The Newsroom
42. If you could be an animal, which one would you be?
43. If you could read minds, whose would you want to read?
44. Which fictional family would you choose to be a part of?
The Formans. A lot of foot in asses in that family and I would love to carry on the legacy. Eric ain’t cutting the mustard.
45. What would you say to yourself if you travel back to 20 years ago?
Be confident in yourself.
46. If you can see into the future (100+ years from now), what do you want to know the most?
How my grandchildren and children turned out.
Miscellaneous Icebreaker Questions
47. If you could have one song play every time you entered a room what would it be and why?
Judas – Fozzy aka Chris Jericho
48. What is something about yourself you could totally brag about but usually don’t?
My writing ability.
49. If life were a video game, what two cheat codes would you want?
Money and max health
50. What is your favorite book or movie character?
Vito Corleone and Jason Bourne
51. What was the best present you ever received?
Jersey Boys Tickets
52. What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
Argue with someone smarter than you, you probably lose. Argue with someone dumber than you, you always lose.
I never use it though lol
53. What’s a small thing someone did that really encouraged you?
Any time I get a message complimenting my work. It means the world to me.
54. Who is the wisest person you know?
I don’t name drop, but one of my best friends.
55. What’s your best childhood memory?
Blockbuster Fridays mother fucker. Video Game, Movie and candy.
56. What’s your favorite Wikipedia article?
57. What’s your favorite conspiracy theory?
Hot Dog v Bun discrepancy. That shit keeps me up at night.
58. What keeps you awake at night?
See above statement
59. What do you feel most grateful for?
My Family, my friends, my business and my life in general.
60. What’s your favorite season and why?
Winter. Fuck the heat.