I was driving recently and you know how car thoughts can be, random as hell. I don’t know why it popped in my head but I started thinking about a year long project my 5th grade Reading/English teacher had us do. It was an ABC booklet where we picked something that started with the corresponding letter and each Friday we presented our selection until we made it to Z.
We had to draw a picture and tell the class five facts about it. I had a lot of fun doing. All these years later, I still remember it so clearly it meant something to me. I decided to do an entire ABC series if you will, I am going to dive into several subcategories and list the first one that pops in my head from A-Z (will either be first or last name). Then, I will list 5 random thoughts about them. Next up is TV Show Characters.
A – Arya Stark, Game of Thrones
- A girl has no name.
- The North Remembers.
- She was top 3 favorite GoT characters for me.
- I’ve never felt so many emotions in a matter .8 seconds when she killed The Night King.
- She can be quick.
B – Al Bundy, Married With Children
- Don’t let this distract you from the the fact that in 1966…
- Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers…
- In the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School…
- Including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds…
- Against his old nemesis, Bubba “Spare Tire” Dixon.
C – Chandler Bing, Friends
- Could he be any better of a character?
- I have been told by one of my friends that I remind him of the Chan Chan man, which is the ultimate compliment.
- I also make jokes when I am uncomfortable.
- He is the king of one liners.
- My favorite one was when Ross was talking about one of the statues never being fully erect and he responds “well maybe he was nervous.”
D – Dwight Schrute, The Office
- Assistant TO the Regional Manager.
- Was anyone else absolutely thrilled when he became the manager?
- One of my favorite episodes of The Office was when he was interviewing all his friends/family.
- The Battle of Schrute Farms needs to be recognized.
E – Eleven, Stranger Things
- She is a bad ass.
- The black dude who dressed like her for Halloween may be my favorite costume ever.
- How cool would it be to have telepathy?
- However, the nose bleeds would suck.
- That seems like a solid trade off though.
F – George Feeny, Boy Meets World
- George Weeny.
- He is my favorite TV show character ever.
- He is the teacher every Boy Meets World fan wish they had.
- People today need a dose of Feeny as his lessons throughout the show are just timeless.
- I read a few months ago that William Daniels stopped a home invasion. My heart always sinks when I see his name or Betty White pop up in the news for obvious reasons.
G – Saul Goodman, Better Call Saul
- Butt butt holes. Butt Butt. Buttholes.
- I need to catch up with Better Call Saul.
- He was one of the best supporting characters in Breaking Bad so I was pumped when he got the spin off.
- I still enjoy the show, but I hate that they changed directions a few episodes in.
H – Hannah Montana, Hannah Montana
- I used to watch the hell out of the show in high school.
- I recently put I Got Nerve on a road trip playlist.
- Miley is awesome. Don’t @ me.
- I am just glad Miley went back to not going off the deep end.
- Despite that, Wrecking Ball and We Won’t Stop still go hard.
I – Ilyn Payne, Game of Thrones
- He is the only one I could come up with for “i.”
- He found himself as one of the first names on Arya’s hit list.
- That is not a place you want to be.
- I don’t understand. He gets his tongue ripped out for combating the Mad King. But he wouldn’t disobey Joffrey.
- RIP Ned.
J – Jim Halpert, The Office
- Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.
- Jim and Pam had one dope ass wedding.
- I actually wasn’t a big Jim fan until the last 3 seasons or so.
- He was never close to my top 5 when I say I wasn’t a big fan.
- I do like how it ended with him and Dwight. That was awesome.
K – Kevin Malone, The Office
- Another Office character and easily the best one.
- Nope. It’s not Ashton Kootcher! It’s Kevin Malone.
- He does the numbers.
- Few word do trick.
- There was nothing more heartbreaking than him spilling his famous chili.
L – Lucas Scott, One Tree Hill
- Nathan is better.
- I liked him a lot the first go round and then the second time I watched. He was a little bitch a lot of the time.
- Homie could ball though.
- When he beat Nathan 1 on 1 for a spot on the team was dope.
- Don’t let this distract you from the fact, it was Peyton’s art that got him there.
M – Marshall Erikson, How I Met Your Mother
- Jason Segel was perfect the role.
- All I can picture right now is him bobbing his head like a moron to 500 miles.
- He is an inventor of Baskiceball. Sounds brutal.
- The episode where his dad dies is one of the hardest episodes to watch in the entire series. Especially when he says “I’m not ready for this.”
- Marshall and Lily forever.
N – Norman Bates, Bates Motel
- As someone who grew up watching slasher films, Psycho was always a favorite.
- They could not have done the show any better.
- Freddie Highmore was amazing as Norman Bates.
- It still ranks as one of my favorite TV Shows.
- I was completely surprised he died.
O – Olivia Pope, Scandal
- It’s handled.
- I hate that I loathed her by the end of the show.
- For four seasons, she was such a bad ass.
- I loved her and Fitz together.
- If you want her, earn her.
P – Jesse Pinkman, Breaking Bad
- Yeah Mr. White. Yeah Science.
- One of the best scenes and ends to any TV show was him leaving in the car and laughing that he made it.
- It seems like so long ago when Aaron Paul was on top of the world.
- They were in NOLA recently and I am disappointed we couldn’t go find them despite being a few blocks away.
Q – Qyburn, Game of Thrones
- He’s the only Q I could think of.
- He was actually a decent hand of the Queen.
- His death was pretty brutal. Quick, but brutal.
- He still goes down as a legend resurrecting Gregor Clegane.
- The Mountain came back as an even bigger animal.
R – Ron Swanson, Parks and Recreation
- Swanologues are the best thing to ever happen to modern day television.
- Thanks to him I know history began July 4th, 1776.
- Everything before that was a mistake.
- I would love to take a trip to Whole Foods with him.
S – Damon Salvatore, The Vampire Diaries
- Total bad ass.
- I am also Team Delena.
- My wife and I got to meet Ian Somerhalder at Comic Con. Solid dude.
- I am pretty sure she would leave for him. I don’t blame her.
- My favorite scene and quote was when he and Mason Lockwood met and Mason says “Damon Salvatore, I’ve heard great things about you.” Damon responds, “hmm that’s weird. Cuz I’m a dick.”
T – Tyrion Lannister, Game of Thrones
- His ending was easily the most satisfying of the show.
- I share the same personality type as him which is pretty dope.
- I once brought a honeycomb and a jackass into a brothel…
- I really need more Tyrion funkos.
- You can see one of them in my first podcast releasing August 1st.
U – Frank Underwood, House of Cards
- You should never mess with Frank Underwood.
- You push him, he pushes back.
- Especially if your name is Zoe.
- I actually still need to finish the series.
- If you don’t like how the table is set. Turn over the table.
V – Viserys Targaryen, Game of Thrones
- He was a total shit bag.
- When I first watched the show, the scenes of he and Dany were so uncomfortable.
- He was not the dragon.
- Dragons can’t be burned.
- Crown for a King.
W – Will McAvoy, The Newsroom
- God, I wish this show was still going.
- I wish Will McAvoy was a real person.
- America is not the greatest country in the world is probably my most watched clip on Youtube.
- He embodies everything journalism and analysis should be.
- You’re a fucking newsman Don!
X – Xena Warrior Princess, Xena Warrior Princess
- The only thing I know about this show is it used to come on before Monday Night Raw.
- The girl always reminded me of Chyna.
- That is all I got.
Y – Yogi Bear, The Yogi Bear Show
- I don’t think I have ever watched an episode of this either.
- I do know Yogi tells you how to prevent forest fires.
- That is all I got for this one.
Z – Zack Morris, Saved By the Bell
- First of all Zack and Kelly = Power Couple.
- What a lucky guy.
- The theme song for saved by the bell is one of my favorites.
- I didn’t discover until 5-6 years ago that the first season was called Good Morning Miss Bliss.
- All the columns from the SJWs out there hating on my man Zack can burn.